Let's dive into the world of Fire Force and uncover some intriguing rumors that have been swirling around. You know how it is on social media, right? It's like a whirlwind of leakers and viral posts, making it hard to distinguish fact from fiction. Well, hold onto your kawaii hats because things are about to get interesting!
Recently, a Twitter account called "@shueishaleaks" made a bold claim that David Production, the studio behind the anime adaptation of the manga Fire Force (Enen no Shouboutai), would no longer be involved in the production of the show's third season. According to this tweet, the production would be handed over to the esteemed SHAFT studios. And that's not all! They even mentioned that Gekidan Inu Curry and Kenjirou Okada, known for their work on the Monogatari Series, would be taking the directorial reins. Quite the surprise, right?
But here's the thing, my friend. We can't say for certain if this information is confirmed or just another viral fabrication. In fact, another popular leaker, "@oecuf," warned against putting too much trust in this particular Twitter account. So, take it with a pinch of salt, and let's wait for official announcements before drawing any conclusions.
Now, let's talk about the third season of Fire Force, which was announced back in May 2022 with the title "Enen no Shouboutai: San no Shou." But here's the twist: no production details or release date have been revealed yet. So, regardless of the studio change rumor, we're still left eagerly anticipating more news about the upcoming season.
Of course, speculation ran wild in the comments section. Here are some snippets of what fans had to say:
- "I hope they'll give us a scene as memorable as the toothbrush scene from the Monogatari Series."
- "Honestly, anyone can animate this generic shonen."
- "I'll be honest, I stopped watching after the first few episodes of the second season. Does it get better?"
- "Oh no, I fear the fight scenes will suffer."
- "I would've preferred if David Production continued. There are some epic battles coming up that would've been amazing to see animated by them."
- "I hope the animation change won't mean a change in character designs or a downgrade in animation quality. David Production did a fantastic job with Fire Force, and I hope SHAFT continues in the same vein."
- "Seems like they're setting the stage for a possible Soul Eater remake."
- "Finally, someone took the time to continue this franchise. I'm ready for the third season!"
- "If this is true, I hope they have a great sound effects team like the previous studio."
- "And here I am, still waiting for the fourth movie of the Madoka Magica spin-off."
- "SHAFT is a good choice. It's been a while since I've seen an anime produced by them, but I'll miss the extraordinary work of David Production."
- "I have no issue with SHAFT taking over. They've done great things with Monogatari Series and Madoka Magica. My only concern is the sound effects, which were unbeatable."
Whether these rumors hold any truth or not, one thing is clear: the possible studio change has certainly stirred up quite the conversation. The anticipation is palpable, and fans are eagerly waiting to see what lies ahead for Fire Force. As we continue on this animated
Source: @shueishaleaks on Twitter