A press release reported that the studios' original anime sunrise, Cross Ange: Tenshi after Ryuu no Rondo ((Cross Ange: Rondo of angel and dragon) will have a Blu-ray BOX release in Japan on March 17th. The announcement included a promotional video with the opening theme, "Kindan no Resistance (禁 断 の レ ジ ス タ ン ス)" by Nana Mizuki.
The original series aired in Japan between October 2014 and March 2015 for a total of 25 episodes. The piece inspired a manga adaptation by Kenjirou Takeshitawhich was published in the magazine ComicWalker from Kadokawabetween August 2014 and June 2015.
- Nana Mizuki as Angelise Ikaruga Misurugi.
- Yukari Tamura as Hildegard Schlievogt.
- Mamoru Miyano like Tusk.
- Yui horie as salamandinay.
- Houko Kuwashima like Vivian.
- Takako Honda like Jill.
- Yoshiharu Ashino ((D.Gray-man Hallow, Hitotsubu ni Kawaranu Ai wo comet, Mahou Shoujo-tai Arusu the adventure) was responsible for directing the anime in the studios sunrise.
- Katelyn Barr ((Akame ga Kill !, Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun) was responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts in collaboration with Tatsuto Higuchi ((Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman, D.Gray-Mann Hallow).
- Yuusuke Matsuo ((Black ★ Rock Shooter, The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls, Yama no Susume) was responsible for the character design.
Synopsis of Cross Ange: Tenshi after Ryuu no Rondo
Angelise Ikaruga Misurugi is the first princess of the noble Misurugi realm. The kingdom has experienced great power and prosperity due to the advancement of the revolutionary technology "Mana", an abstract curve of light that has reduced the world's problems of war and pollution to eternal peace.
However, not everyone is gifted with the ability to handle mana. Those who cannot be called "Norma", outcasts from society who are considered a threat to civilization and live under constant persecution, and Angelise herself is one of many who want Norma to be exterminated. But when Angelise's 16th birthday begins, a shocking revelation is discovered that she is indeed a Norma. Chaos ensues, the public is outraged and the princess, once adored, is banished to Arzenal: a remote military base where the Normas are forced to get involved.
Now the former king has to adjust to a completely different and hard lifestyle; Mechanical pilot robots known as "Paramail" to defend themselves against the large and devastating beasts known as DRAGONs. However, one sinister truth about these wild creatures threatens to change everything.
Source: official page
© SUNRISE / PROJECT ANGE