On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Misaki Takamatsu, Go to loafers (Skip and loafers) a new promotional video for the project was posted. The press release also revealed and confirmed more members of the voice cast the premiere is planned for next April in Japan.
New cast members include:
- Yuka Terasaki like Mika Egashira.
- maaya uchida as Yuzuki Murashige.
- megumi han as Makoto Kurume.
Takamatsu started publishing the manga in the magazine Monthly afternoons from the publisher kodansha in August 2018. The publisher published the fifth anthology in March 2021, followed by the sixth in November 2021 in Japan. His other works include Canaria-tachi no Fune Y Okaeri aureoleboth already done.
- Tomoyo Kurosawa like Mitsumi Iwakura.
- Akinori Egoshi like Sousuke Shima.
- Kotomi Deai (Natsume's book of friends) is responsible for directing the anime at the studios PAWORKSwhile also being responsible for writing and supervising the scripts.
- manami umeshita (Stella Women's Academy, sixth form class C3) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
- Takatsugu Wakabayashi (Dragonar Academy) composes the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Skip to Loafer
Distinguished student Iwakura Mitsumi always dreamed of leaving her small town, going to a prestigious university, and making a positive difference in the world. But she's so focused on achieving her goals that she's unprepared for the vastly different (and overwhelming) city life that awaits her at a Tokyo high school. Luckily, she quickly befriends Shima Sousuke, a pretty classmate who's as laid-back as she is over-prepared. With Sousuke by her side, will this naïve peasant girl make it in Tokyo?
Font: Weird Natalie