The Japanese production company Aniplex announced the production of a new original anime project under the title Tokyo 24-ku (Tokyo Twenty Fourth Ward). The series is produced by animation studios Kleewerk and its premiere is scheduled for January 2022.
The first visual for the series was also revealed.
- Yuuma uchida as Ran Akagi.
- Kaito ishikawa like Koki Suido.
- Junya Enoki as Shuta Aoi.
- Naokatsu-tsuda (Director of the anime's first four seasons JoJo's bizarre adventure) will direct the series in the studios Kleewerk.
- Baio Shimokura is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- The duo FIF (compiled by Shuji sogabe and Kanako Nono) designs the character sketches and it becomes Takahiro kishida (Haikyu !!) who will be responsible for adapting these designs for the series.
- Hideyuki Fukasawa (Fate / Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works) will be responsible for the anime's soundtrack.
Summary of Tokyo 24-ku
The story takes place on an artificial island called "District 24". Three friends live here who have known each other since childhood: Ran, Koki and Shuta. The three of them have different social positions, hobbies and personalities, but they are always together. However, your relationships will change drastically after a certain incident.
At a memorial ceremony a year after the above-mentioned incident, the three meet again and their phones all start ringing at the same time. The call came from a friend they believed dead and asked them to "choose the future".
That way, each of them will believe in their own way of doing things to protect the future of the people of District 24.
Source: Comic Natalie
© Team24 ／ 東京 24 区 プ ロ ジ ェ ク ト