On the official page for the film project based on the manga written and illustrated by Tite Kubo, Burn the witchIt has been determined that the adjustment will take 61 minutes.
The OVA will be released in cinemas in Japan on October 2nd while the platform is overseas Crunchyroll It premieres in a different format and is divided into three episodes.
In addition, serialization began on August 24th. In fact, Kubo previously published this series as a 62-page one-shot in the magazine. Weekly shonen jump from the publisher Shueisha in July 2018.
- Yuna Yamada as Noel Niihashi.
- Asami Tano as Ninny Spangcole.
- Shimba Tsuchiya like Balgo Parks.
- Hiroaki Hirata like a boss.
- Rie Hikisaka like Osushi-chan.
- Tatsuro kawano is responsible for project management in Studio colorful.
- Chika suzumura is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Natsuki Yamada is responsible for the character design.
- Keiji Inai is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Burn the witch synopsis
Historically, 72% of deaths in London are due to dragons, fantastic creatures invisible to most of the population. While unknown to many, some characters have faced these creatures.
Only reverse Londoners living on the other side of London can see the dragons. Even so, only a few become qualified enough to become witches or wizards who make direct contact with them.
The protagonists of the story are Noel Niihashi and Ninny Spangcole. They are protection agents for Wing Bind, an organization that protects and manages kites. Your mission is to protect and manage the dragons in London on behalf of their people.
© 久保 帯 人 ／ 集 英 英 社 UR BURN THE WITCH 」製作 委員会