On the official Twitter account for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Gege Akutami, Jujutsu Kaisen, it was announced that the account has exceeded one hundred thousand followers. In commemoration, two wallpapers for smartphones were released.
The series will premiere on the channel "Super Animeism" MBS, TBS and affiliates in the month of October. For his part, Akutami publishes the manga in the magazine Weekly Shonen Jump from the Shueisha publishing house since March 2018 and to date a total of eleven compilation volumes have been published.
Cast of voices
- Yuuichi Nakamura like Satoru Gojou.
- Junya Enoki like Yuuji Itadori.
- Yuuma Uchida like Megumi Fushiguro.
- Asami Seto like Nobara Kugisaki.
- Junichi Suwabe like Sukuna Ryoumen.
- Sunghoo Park (God of High School, Garo: Vanishing Line) directs the anime in the studios MAPPA.
- Hiroshi Seko (Dorohedoro, Banana Fish) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Tadashi Hiramatsu (Yuri! On Ice, Parasyte: The Maxim) is in charge of character design.
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Okehazama Alisa They are in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Jujutsu Kaisen
Yuuji Itadori is a high school student with exceptional physical abilities. Every day, as a routine, she goes to the hospital to visit her sick grandfather and decides to join the institute's occult club so as not to give a stick to the water ... However, one day the seal of the talisman that was hidden in his institute it breaks, and monsters begin to appear. Faced with this turn of events, Itadori decides to enter the institute to save his classmates. What will fate hold for you?
Source: Official Twitter Account
© 芥 見下 々 ／ 集 英 社 ・ 呪 術 廻 戦 製作 委員会 SHUEISHA