Written and illustrated by on the official Twitter account for the animated adaptation of the manga Yuuki Tabata, Black cloverA special video was shared with the new opening theme that will debut in the next arc starting with the episode on January 5, 2021. The video shows the musical theme "Grandeur" performed by the Japanese boy band Snowman.
The anime has been on the air since October 2017 and was originally announced with only 51 episodes, but continued in a new season with episode 52 in October 2018 and continued again in a new season in October 2019.
Tabata began publishing the manga in the magazine Weekly shonen jump from the publisher Shueisha The publisher released the twenty-fifth compiled volume in Japan on July 3, followed by the twenty-sixth on October 2. The work recently circulated more than 11 million copies.
- Tatsuya Yoshihara ((Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, Yoru not a Yatterman, Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san, Long riders!) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Pierrot.
- Kazuyuki Fudeyasu ((Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?, Tantei Opera Milky Holmes, Yoru not a Yatterman) is responsible for the composition of the series.
- Itsuko Takeda ((Ristorante Paradiso, Level E., Blue drop) is the character designer and Kumiko Tokunaga ((kingdom) is the sub-character designer.
- Minako Seki ((Gin no Guardian, kingdom) composes the soundtrack.
- The boy band Snowman will play the new opening song entitled "Grandeur" while the South Korean group treasure will play the new final theme entitled "BEAUTIFUL".
Black clover synopsis
Asta and Yuno were dumped in the same church on the same day. Raised together as children, they met the "Wizard King," a title bestowed on the kingdom's strongest wizard, and promised to compete with each other to see who might become the next wizarding king. However, as they got older, the big difference between them became apparent. While Yuno is able to use magic with amazing power and control, Asta cannot use magic at all and desperately tries to awaken his powers through physical training.
When they turn 15, Yuno receives a spectacular spell book with a four-leaf clover, while Asta receives nothing. However, shortly afterwards, Yuno is attacked by a person named Lebuty, whose main goal is to get hold of Yuno's spellbook. Although Asta is hopeless and on the verge of defeat, he finds the strength to survive when he hears Yuno's voice and unleashes his inner feelings overcoming the threat. Now both have a chance to become the Wizard King!
Source: Official Twitter account
(c) 基 畠 裕 基 / 集 英 社 ・ テ レ ビ 東京 ・ ブ ラ ッ ク ク ク ロ ー バ ー 製作 委員会