On the official Twitter account for the streaming platform Funimationit was announced that the animated adaptation of the light novels by Ryou Shirakome and illustrated by Takayaki, Shokugyou Arifureta by Sekai Saikyouwill be added to your catalog in Mexico and Brazil with subtitles.
The platform will be rolled out in the aforementioned countries in December this year, while the twelve-episode series premiered in Japan in July 2019 and has confirmed the production of a second season.
Shirakome began publishing the novels on the website Shousetsuka ni Narou in November 2013 and then the publisher overlap began publishing on paper with illustrations by Takayaki in June 2015. The publisher published the 10th volume in June 2019.
- Toshinari Fukamachi like Hajime Nagumo.
- Saori Oonishi as Kaori Shirasaki.
- Yuuki Kuwahara like Yue.
- Minami Takahashi like Shia Haulia.
- Yoko Hikasa as Tio Clarce.
- Yui ogura like Myuu.
- Yumiri Hanamori as Shizuku Yaegashi.
- Kinji Yoshimoto was responsible for directing the anime in the studios white fox.
- Shoichi Sato was responsible for writing and overseeing the scripts.
- Chika Kojima was responsible for the character design and animation.
- Void_chords played the opening song entitled “FLARE feat. IOL ”while DracoVirgo played the final song entitled "Hajime no Uta".
Synopsis of Arifureta Shokugyou by Sekai Saikyou
The student Hajime Nagumo is bullied by his classmates for being a couple with the school idol Kaori. When he and the rest of the class are placed in a fantasy world, all of his companions gain powerful magical abilities, while Hajime is only given basic alchemy magic to transform solid materials, a common sight for blacksmiths.
During a raid on a dungeon, he is betrayed by one of his companions and thrown to the bottom. Hajime survives the fall and begins creating weapons to escape the dungeon and become stronger. On his way he meets the vampire Yue and is later accompanied by the rabbit-eared girl Shea, the perverted dragon Tio and others.
Source: Official Twitter account
Copyright © Ryo Shirakome, OVERLAP / ARIFURETA project