The official website for the anime adaptation of Sai Sumimori's light novel series "Am I Actually the Strongest?" (Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita?) has recently announced the main voice cast and production team. The anime is scheduled to premiere in Japan in July of this year, with Staple Entertainment Studios in charge of the production.
Sumimori's light novel series was first published in May 2019 by Kodansha in Japan. Ai Takahashi's manga adaptation of the series has also been serialized on the Suiyoubi no Sirius digital service since April 2019.
In May 2019, Sai Sumimori started publishing the light novels through Kodansha in Japan, and a manga adaptation by Ai Takahashi has been serialized on the digital service Suiyoubi no Sirius since April 2019.
It's exciting to see that "Am I Actually the Strongest?" is finally getting an anime adaptation, and with a talented voice cast and production team. The story sounds unique, with a fresh take on the isekai genre, and the promise of "cheating" power and out-of-this-world magic is sure to be entertaining for viewers. Overall, this announcement is definitely something for anime fans to look forward to in the coming months! 🎉
Main Voice Cast
- Ayumu Murase as Hart Zenfis, a hikikomori reincarnated in another world as an abandoned baby.
- Atsumi Tanezaki as Charlotte Zenfis, Hart's younger sister.
- Ayaka Shimizu as Flay, a Fenrir who became Hart's servant after a certain incident.
- Takashi Naoya (Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru, Tales of Wedding Rings) is directing the anime at Staple Entertainment Studios.
- Tatsuya Takahashi (Val x Love, The [email protected] Cinderella Girls) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts in collaboration with Tetsuya Yamada (Val x Lover).
- Shouko Yasuda (Happy Sugar Life, My Happy Marriage) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
Reincarnating in another world with the promise of a "cheat" power is one thing. But being reborn as a baby, and then being pronounced dead by your real parents because they think you have no power? That's something entirely different. Now, the newborn Reinhart, or Hart for his new friends, must find his way through a dangerous world... but luckily he has a literally out-of-this-world magic!
Source: Comic Natalie (c) Sumimori Sai, Kodansha / "Jitsu wa Ore" Production Committee