Whispers of enchantment and royal escapades echo through the realm as Kenkyo na Circle and Meru unveil their spellbinding creation, "I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability" (Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu). The anime's first promotional video has cast its charm, with a press release that conjures up the voice cast and production crew, all set to bewitch viewers in Japan's Spring-2024 season.
The literary magic began with Kenkyo na Circle and Meru, who started weaving their tale in July 2020 under the banner of K Ranobe Bunko from Kodansha. The narrative threads further entwined into a manga adaptation by Yousuke Kokuzawa, serialized digitally via Magazine Pocket since June 2020. Initially, this fantastical journey sprouted in the fertile grounds of Shousetsuka ni Narou in October 2019.
Meet the Voices Behind the Magic
- Makoto Koichi breathes life into Lloyd.
- Ai Fairouz channels the spirit of Grim.
- Lynn embodies Sylpha.
- Akira Sekine gives voice to Tao.
- Rie Takahashi portrays Ren with vigor.
The Alchemists of Animation
- Jin Tamamura, known for his directorial prowess in titles like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Watamote, helms the anime at Tsumugi Akita Anime Lab.
- Naoki Tozuka, a scribe of time and tales, oversees the script.
- Sei Nishikiori, an artist of moving images, crafts the characters and their movements.
- RON, a composer of auditory landscapes, weaves the soundtrack.
The Tale of the Seventh Prince
Prince Lloyd's tale is not of royal birthright alone; his essence is steeped in the arcane. Recollecting his past life as a sorcerer, he embraces reincarnation with a scholar's thirst for knowledge. Though his stature is that of a 10-year-old boy, his spirit is ancient. In this new chapter, Prince Lloyd continues to master the mystical arts, undeterred by the tribulations of youth and royalty.
Source: Comic Natalie
© Kenkyo na Circle, Kodansha 謙虚なサークル・講委員会