A few days ago, the Anime Japan 2021 organization confirmed that the annual edition will be held regularly, awaiting the presence of a series of panels dedicated to some of the world's most popular anime. today All participants of the event were finally confirmedand we assume the list promises great things.
Before we move on to the list, let's remind you of this The event takes place both live and online, with two days open to the public (March 27 and 28) and two days exclusively live streaming (March 29 and 30), approximately from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The price of tickets for online viewing is 3,800 yen (about € 30) per day or 7,300 yen (about € 55) for a two-day package.
There are three different phases for the announcements: red, blue and green, each with different participants. Below is the full list of timetables.
- Netflix original productions (Eden, Gokushufudou: The Way of the Apron) - March 27th from 9:45 am to 10:20 am
- Original project from A-1 Pictures - March 27th from 11:15 a.m. to 11:50 a.m.
- So I'm a spider, so what? - March 27th between 12:45 and 1:20 p.m.
- SK8 the infinity - March 27 between 2:15 p.m. and 2:50 p.m.
- Let's make a mug too - March 27th from 3:45 pm to 4:20 pm
- Blue reflection ray - March 28th between 9:45 am and 10:20 am
- Kiratto Pri ☆ Chan - March 28th from 11:15 a.m. to 11:50 a.m.
- The irregulars at Magic High School - March 28th from 12:45 pm to 1:20 pm
- Dormitory of the mother of the goddess - March 28th between 2:15 p.m. and 2:50 p.m.
- Horimiya - March 28th from 3:45 p.m. to 4:20 p.m.
- It's disgusting to call this love - March 27th from 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
- Godzilla: Singular Point - March 27 between 10:30 am and 11:05 am
- Higurashi: When they cry - March 27th from 12:00 p.m. to 12:35 p.m.
- 86-eighty-six- - March 27th from 1:30 pm to 2:05 pm
- Sword Art Online: Progressive - March 27th between 3pm and 3.35pm
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - March 27th from 4:30 pm to 5:05 pm
- The hero's successor - March 28th from 9:00 a.m. to 9:35 a.m.
- Back arrow - March 28th from 10:30 a.m. to 11:05 a.m.
- Deemo The movie - March 28th from 12:00 to 12:35 p.m.
- My Hero Academia 5 - March 28th from 1:30 pm to 2:05 pm
- Jujutsu Kaisen - March 28th from 3 p.m. to 3.35 p.m.
- Zombieland Saga Revenge - March 28th from 4:30 pm to 5:05 pm
- The strongest sage with the weakest coat of arms - March 27th from 9:00 a.m. to 9:35 a.m.
- Mo Dao Zu Shi - March 27th from 10:30 a.m. to 11:05 a.m.
- Original project by Gagaga Bunko - March 27th between 1.30 p.m. and 2:05 p.m.
- Slime life - March 27th between 3pm and 3.35pm
- Dropkick on my devil! - March 27th between 4:30 pm and 5:05 pm
- World trigger 2 - March 28th from 9:00 a.m. to 9:35 a.m.
- Dr. Stone: Stone Wars - March 28th from 10:30 a.m. to 11:05 a.m.
- Unemployed reincarnation - March 28th from 12:00 to 12:35 p.m.
- Selection project - March 28th from 1.30pm to 2.00pm
- Dragon Quest: Come on - March 28th between 3pm and 3.35pm
- The attack of the giants 4 - March 28th from 4:30 pm to 5:05 pm
The Red Stage is mostly focused on Netflix productions as the release dates of two major anime series have finally been announced. Great interest in the A-1 Pictures project tooKaguya-sama: Love is War 3 and 86 -Eighty Six- are currently working on the film Sword Art Online, which will be officially presented a few hours later on the Blue Stage. So Horimiya could get a second season.
On the green stage there are the three giants from Weekly Shonen Jump and the movie Sword Art Online. which apparently will adjust some of the volumes of the Kawahara spin-off. Demon Slayer could show a taste of Season 2, while Jujutsu Kaisen should formalize the renewal for a second season. My Hero Academia will certainly feature a teaser for season five, but some rumors suggest that some revelations about the third film, which will be released this summer, cannot be ruled out.
The Blue Stage is a little quieter, even Gagaga Bunko's project could turn out to be surprising. The publisher is releasing the sequel to Oregairu, and with an OVA on the way, a new adaptation cannot be ruled out. To close the games we are going to think MAPPA with The Attack of the Giantsin a panel that - coincidentally - begins at the same time as the publication of the last episode.
What do you think about it? Which panel inspires you the most? Let us know in the comments!