On the official page for the anime adaptation of the manga written by Yuu tsurusaki and illustrated by Shin Ikezawa, Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to (With a fogie who was reborn as a pretty fantasy girl) the first promotional video of the project was released. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for January 2022 in Japan.
Tsurusaki and Ikezawa started publishing the manga in the magazine Cycomi from the publisher Shogakukan in November 2019, and the publisher published the fifth compilation volume of the work in Japan on October 18.
- Mao Ichimichi as Hinata Tachibana (female).
- Satoshi Hino as Tsukasa Jinguuji.
- Kent Itou as Hinata Tachibana (male).
- Rie Kugimiya as a goddess of love and beauty.
- Yukiyo fujii as Telolilo Lilili Lu.
- Masashi ebara as a narrator.
- Sayaka yamai (ODD TAXI, Major 2nd) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios OLM.
- Toshimitsu Takeuchi (Yu-Gi-Oh! Sevens, ēlDLIVE) is responsible for writing and maintaining the scripts.
- Aoi Yamato (ODD TAXI) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
- Bit groove action and Takeshi Watanabe (To Love-Ru, Girls Beyond the Wasteland) are responsible for composing the soundtrack.
Summary of Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to
The story of the manga begins when an unpopular 32-year-old salaryman and his handsome friend are transported into a fantasy world due to the whims of a naked goddess. While his friend was transported unchanged, the hireling now has the body of a beautiful girl. To regain his male body, he must go on an adventure with his friend to defeat the demon lord of the world.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 池 澤 真 ・ 津 留 崎 優 ・ Cygames / フ ァ 美 肉 製作 委員会