The digital realm buzzes with anticipation as Yone Sawata's manga "Acro Trip" leaps from page to screen. A freshly dropped promo clip has anime aficionados marking calendars; Japan anticipates a release within this year.
Since its inception in Monthly Ribon by Shueisha back in February 2017, Sawata's creation spun its narrative web until November 2022. The manga's volumes, with the fourth released in February 2022 and the fifth in January 2023, have found a home in many a fan's collection in Japan.
Meet the Voices Behind the Magic
- Miku Itou breathes life into Chizuko Date, a die-hard fan of the enchanting Berry Blossom.
- Nobunaga Shimazaki voices Chrome, the not-so-nefarious head of Fossa Magna, Berry Blossom's supposed nemesis.
- Inori Minase doubles as Berry Blossom/Kaju Noichigo, the magical girl safeguarding Chizuko City.
- Kengo Kawanishi lends his voice to Mashirou, the magical companion of Berry Blossom.
The Creative Minds Behind the Scenes
- Ayumu Kotake, known for Toaru Majutsu no Index 2nd Season and more, helms the anime's direction at Voil studios.
- Shinichi Inotsume, a scriptwriting virtuoso, oversees the narrative structure.
- Toshie Kawamura brings characters to life with her design and animation direction.
- TECHNOBOYS PULCRAFT GREEN-FUND sets the auditory scene with their musical compositions.
Synopsis of Acro Trip
Acro Trip's narrative whirlwind centers on Chizuko Date, a Niigata Prefecture otaku. Her obsession with Berry Blossom, the city's guardian, knows no bounds. Yet, with Chroma's villainy falling flat, the city's interest wanes. Undeterred, Chizuko's passion for Berry Blossom's heroics propels her into a world brimming with oddities and dark turns.
Source: Comic Natalie