On the official page for the anime adaptation of light novels by Yukako kabei and illustrated by Aiji Yamakawa, 2.43: Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bua new promotional video of the project was released.
The video reveals a fragment of the opening song titled "Mahi" and also confirms that the series will premiere on January 7 through the program block Noitamin from Fuji TV. The release also included two new promotional images, the first featuring the characters Mimura Subaru (played by Kaito ishikawa) and Mitsuomi Ochi (played by Kouhei Amasaki), while the second combines all the previously revealed images.
For his part, Kabei began publishing the light novels with illustrations by Aiji Yamakawa in July 2013. The franchise also inspired a collection of short stories and a manga adaptation by Yamakawa himself, who published them in the magazine Cocohana from the publisher Shueisha since August 2018.
- Junya Enoki as Yuni Kuroba.
- Kensho Ono as Kimichika Haijima.
- Yuichiro umehara like Misao Aoki.
- Kent Itou as Shinichiro Oda.
- Shouta Aoi like Akito Kanno.
- Subaru Kimura as Yusuke Okuma.
- Kaito ishikawa like Mimura Subaru.
- Kouhei Amasaki as Mitsuomi Ochi.
- Yasuhiro Kimura (Jojo's bizarre adventure: Golden Wind, Sansha Sanyou) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios David production.
- Yousuke Kuroda (My hero academy, Mobile suit Gundam 00) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Yuuichi Takahashi (FLCL alternative) adapts the original character designs from Aiji Yamakawa for animation and also serves as animation director.
- Yuugo Kanno (Jojo's bizarre adventure: Golden Wind, Psycho pass) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
2.43 Synopsis: Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bu
The story revolves around Kimichika Haijima, who ran into serious trouble during her high school days while participating on her high school volleyball team, and as a result was transferred from Tokyo Prefecture to Fukui Prefecture, where she was reunited with his childhood friend, Yuni Kuroba .
Yuni has exceptional talent in volleyball but is weak under pressure. However, when she plays with Kimichika, they become a team that sweeps the field. Unfortunately, towards the end of high school, they both have a heated argument.
Now in high school, Kimichika and Yuni have a rather emaciated friendship, but they both decide to join the volleyball club. Working with other students and juniors, they will work together to improve the club's level of play.
Source: Comic Natalie