On the official Twitter account for the platform Netflix Japan, producing a fourth season of the anime based on the character of Sanrio, Aggretsuko ((Aggressive retsuko). The announcement did not reveal any production details, but it did include a special Christmas illustration.
The first season of the original series premiered in April 2018, followed by a second season in June 2019 and a third season in August 2020 with a total of 30 episodes. The character first appeared in a series of animated short films produced by the studios. Fanworks and issued between April 2016 and March 2018.
- Kaolip like Retsuko.
- Souta Arai as a director tone.
- Rina Inoue like Fenneko.
- Shingo Kato like Haida.
- Maki Tsuruta as director Gori.
- Komegumi Koiwasaki as Mrs. Washimi.
- Rina Inoue like Tsunoda.
- Souta Arai like Komiya.
- Maki Tsuruta like Tsubone.
- Rareko ((Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai!, Medamayaki no Kimi Itsu Tsubusu?, Yawaraka Sensha) was responsible for directing the third season in the studios Fanworksas well as writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Kelly luegenbiehl, Kaata Sakamoto, Yoichiro Shimomura and others were responsible for production.
Retsuko is a red panda who works in the accounting department of the company of her dreams. However, it turns out that their supervisors and co-workers are forcing them to do increasingly impossible tasks. Retsuko agrees without saying a word, but somehow needs to let go of all the hassle and accumulated stress of a work day ...
Source: Official Twitter account
2020 株式会社 サ ン オ. © 2020 SANRIO CO., LTD.