On the official page for the anime adaptation of the manga by Naoki Yamakawa and illustrated by Akinari Nao 100 men no Inochi no Ue ni Erz wa Tatteirua new promotional video of the project was released. The video is actually the final animated sequence of the anime and includes the ending theme as performed by Liyuu and entitled "Carpe Diem".
The premiere of the series is planned for October 2nd. Yamanaka started publishing the manga in the magazine Bessatsu Shonen magazine from the publisher Kodansha in July 2016. The publisher has so far published a total of eight compilation volumes.
- Yuuto Uemura as Yusuke Yotsuya.
- Risa Kubota as Iu Shindo.
- Azumi Waki as Kusue Hakozaki.
- Makoto Koichi as Yuka Tokitate.
- Khiva Saitou like Kahabell.
- Kumiko Habara ((Puri Puri Chi-chan !!, fighting spirits burning soul) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Maho movie.
- Takao Yoshioka ((High School DxD, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Konohana Kitan) is responsible for the composition of the series.
- Eri Kojima Y. Toshihide Masudate ((Isekai wa smartphone to Tomo ni) is responsible for the character design.
- Satoshi Yano treats the direction of sound while Ken Ito composes the soundtrack.
- Singer Kanako Takatsuki will play the opening theme entitled "Anti World".
- Liyuu, a popular cosplayer from Shanghai, will perform the final song entitled "Carpe Diem".
Synopsis of 100 men without Inochi without Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru
The ninth grader, Yusuke Yotsuya, is a practical boy with no friends and not a member of a club. But one day he and two classmates are transported to another world where they must work together to survive.
Yotsuya is a "lone wolf" and has always lived his life in a way that he has fulfilled himself. But how will that work when he's a hero? Get ready for a unique fantasy that will question everything you think you know about stories from another world!
Source: Official Twitter account
© ／ 直 輝 ・ 奈 央 晃 徳 ・ 講 談 ／ 万 100 万 の 命 の 上 に 俺 は 立 っ て い る る 製作 製作 委員会