Japan is here Home of manga, now recognized around the world. The rankings of Netflix, Amazon Prime, Crunchyroll and other streaming services also see souls from the Land of the Rising Sun in the top places, which shows that everyone is now interested in such products with distant origins.
Of course, the biggest celebration of anime and manga takes place in Japan. That is why there are different fairs of different sizes that attract thousands of fans, but also congresses for the sector where the different products are presented. Among them is Anime Japan takes place every year at the end of March, where many new titles are proposed or trailers of works already announced in the previous months are presented.
On the occasion of Anime Japan 2023, the survey among Japanese audiences about the Manga that should become anime. The top 10 for 2023 are as follows:
- Hyperinflation by Kyu Sumiyoshi
- Ice Castle Wall by Koucha Agasawa
- Nito to Tazuka no Nichijo from Satou to Shio
- Shimamura's Waka-chan wa Kyō mo Azatoi
- Giant Ojou-sama by Nikumura Q
- Dareka Yume Da to Itte Kure by Michelle
- Aru Hi, Ohime-sama ni Natteshimatta Ken ni Tsuite from Plutus (story) and Spoon (manga)
- Junket Bank by Ikko Tanaka
- Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoshi from Sora
- Shinsuke Kondō's ninja after Gokudo
Hyperinflation is a title by Shonen Jump+, the digital magazine by Shueisha, which has already received a short OAV presentation but has not yet become an anime. There are many titles that are probably unfamiliar to most, even considering that the 2022 titles have almost all been adapted into anime. And do you have a specific manga that you want to turn into an anime?