On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Daisuke Ashihara, World triggerIt has been announced that there will be a special broadcast on October 30th that will reveal new details of the next season of the project.
Ashihara started publishing the manga in the magazine Weekly shonen jump from the publisher Shueisha The manga was interrupted from November 2016 due to Ashihara's poor health and resumed in December 2018, this time in Jump SQ magazine. In the future, the series would take several breaks for the same reasons. The publisher published the twenty-second compilation volume on June 2.
- I take Muranaka as Yuuma Kuga.
- Yuuki Kaji as Osamu Mikumo.
- Nao Tamura as Chika Amatori.
- Yuuichi Nakamura as Yuuichi Jin.
- Nobunaga Shimazaki like Hyuse.
- Morio Tanako is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Toei animation.
- Hiroyuki Yoshino is responsible for the composition of the series.
- Toshihisa Kaiya is responsible for the character design.
- Kenji Kawai is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
World Trigger Synopsis
When suddenly the door to another world on earth opens, the city of Mikado is occupied by strange creatures known as "neighbors" who are evil beings with traditional weapons. In response to this invasion, an organization known as the Border Defense Agency attacked the neighbors with weapons known as "triggers". Years after the battle began, the neighbors remain a threat and the agency's members remain on alert.
Despite this delicate situation, members in training like Osamu Mikumo are not allowed to use their triggers outside of headquarters. But when a mysterious student in his class is dragged into a forbidden area by bullies, the neighbors launch an attack and Osamu has no choice but to do what he sees fit. To her surprise, transfer student Yuuma Kuga quickly takes care of her, revealing that he is a neighbor in disguise.
© 葦 原 大 介 ／ 集 英 社 ・ 東 映 ア ニ ニ ー シ シ ン