On the official page for the upcoming original anime by WIT Studio, which is titled Vivy: The song of Fluorite Eyethe second promotional video of the project was released. The video was released during the event AnimeJapan 2021and confirms that the series will premiere its first two episodes in a row in Japan on April 3.
In addition, the press release contained a new promotional image for this project. It was previously confirmed that the series will have a total of thirteen episodes.
- Atsumi Tanezaki like Vivy, the first automated human AI. His instruction is: "Make everyone happy with music." She is a singer who serves humanity.
- Jun Fukuyama as Matsumoto, an AI who travels 100 years from the future to see Vivy. His instruction is "to prevent war between AI and humans". Work with Vivy to destroy all of the AI. He's a charlatan and cocky, so he has an unusual personality for an AI.
- Tappei Nagatsuki ((Subject: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu, Senyoku no Sigrdrifa) is credited with creating the story and writing the scripts.
- Shinpei Ezaki ((Kitsutsuki Tantei-Dokoro) is responsible for the direction of the anime in WIT Studiowith the support of Yuusuke Kubo.
- Ioundraw ((Tsuki ga Kirei) will be credited for original character designs while Yuuichi Takahashi adapts them in conjunction with animation Takuma ebisu.
- Satoru Kousaki ((Beastars, lucky Star) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- Atsumi Tanezaki will play the opening song entitled "Sing My Pleasure".
Synopsis for Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song
The story takes place in "Nearland", a theme park in which "Dreams, Hope and Science" coexist as a theme park for artificial intelligence (AI). This is where the first automated human-like AI was born. Vivy is an AI who sings on stage for park visitors every day, as her instruction is "to make everyone happy through music". Act wholeheartedly for park visitors. One day an AI named Matsumoto appears in front of her. He says he came 100 years into the future with instructions to "work with Vivy to correct history and stop the war between AI and humans that is breaking out in 100 years". This is the beginning of the 100-year journey of the IA singer Vivy.
Source: Comic Natalie
© Vivy Score