The seven warriors who were once considered enemies of the Kingdom of Lyonesse have returned. In January the fourth season of The Seven Deadly Sins began, in which Meliodas, Elizabeth and all the warriors who must end the holy war against the demons were shown on television again. As always, the heroes have special weapons in their possession.
In the story of the Seven Deadly Sins, the seven warriors laid their hands on their sacred treasures, weapons that exponentially increase their attack power and are of inestimable economic value. What are the seven sacred treasures? Let's check out these weapons and their names, as well as their powers.
- Chastiefol Spiritual Spear: The King's Sacred Treasurelooks like a floating spear that can change shape.
- Gideon Warhammer: Sacred Treasure of Dianeis a hammer that can unleash a fearful force and unload some attacks on the earth.
- Twin Herritt Arch: Holy Treasure of Gowther. When summoned, a double bow is created around the doll's arm. It is used to expand the range and strength of Gowthers powers.
- Lostvayne demon sword: Sacred treasure of Meliodasis a short-bladed sword with four holes that allows the user to create some clones of themselves, but at the cost of sharing their power.
- Courthouse of the Holy Personnel: Sacred Treasure of Prohibition. It is a decorative clip that can be divided into four parts. While using Ban, increase physical and mental strength to the maximum possible level.
- Aldan Morgenstern: Merlin's sacred treasure. It shows up as a dark and floating crystal ball that can reproduce some of Merlin's spells.
- Divine Ax Rhitta: Sacred Treasure of Escanoris a huge ax with a blade that is forged in the shape of a crescent moon. She is resistant to the heat of the seven deadly sins and can give them away in concentration at will.
These weapons have accompanied the Seven Deadly Sins throughout history and will surely do so in The Seven Deadly Sins: Cursed by Light.