On the official page for the manga written and illustrated by Nanashi, Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-sana promotional video for the literary franchise was released. This video has the participation of voice actors Sumire Uesaka Y. Daiki Yamashita, the voices of Nagatoro and Senpai and in fact it is the first vocal sample of the latter.
Yashita has also played other popular characters in the anime industry, such as Izuku Midoriya in Boku not a hero academy and Amatsuyu Kisaragi in Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo ((Oresuki) to name a few. The premiere of the series is planned for the spring season 2021.
Nanashi publishes the manga on the website Pixiv and on the platform Magazine pouch from the publisher Kodansha since November 2017. The publisher published the seventh on March 9th and the eighth on July 9th.
- Sumire Uesaka like Nagatoro.
- Daiki Yamashita like Senpai.
- Mikako komatsu like Gamo-chan.
- Aina suzuki like Yoshi.
- Shiori Izawa like sakura.
- Hirokazu Hanai is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Telecommunication animation film.
- Taku Kishimoto is responsible for the composition of the series.
- Misaki suzuki is responsible for the character design.
- Gin (BUSTED ROSE) will be responsible for the musicalization of the series.
- Sumire Uesaka will play the opening theme of the series.
Synopsis of Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san
When an introverted student met a girl named Nagatoro, his life collapsed. At first she carefully watched his reaction to the verbal abuse he had received from other malicious girls and found that in reality it seems to be what he needs, so she starts teasing him too. It soon becomes more and more obvious (to the reader, not the character) that Nagatoro's tauntings are not malicious, but actually rather flirtatious and show a slight romantic interest.
Source: Comic Natalie
© 委員会 ナ シ ・ ・ 談 社 社 「イ ジ ジ ら な い で 長 長 長 さ さ ん」 製作 委員会