A leak through the Chinese social network Weibo ensured that the studios' original anime PAWORKS, Shiroi Suna no aquatop (White sand aquatop), it takes two arcs (i.e. six months). The leak did not provide any information about the number of episodes or whether these arcs will be broadcast sequentially or separately. On the other hand, the series is scheduled to premiere in Japan next July 8th.
- Miku itou as Kukuru Misakino.
- Rikako Aida as Fuuka Miyazawa.
- Azumi waki as Tsukimi Teruya.
- Lynn as Karin Kudaka.
- Shimba Tsuchiya as Kai Nakamura.
- Youhei Azakami like Kuuya Yakamashi.
- Hiroshi yanaka like Kukuru's grandfather.
- Toshiya Shinohara (Kuroshitsuji, Iroduku Sekai no Ashita Kara, Nagi no Asukara) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios PAWORKS.
- Yuuko kakihara (Iroduku Sekai no Ashita Kara, Digimon Adventure Tri) is responsible for writing and maintaining the scripts.
- Yuki Akiyama (Iroduku Sekai no Ashita Kara, Uchouten Kazoku 2) is responsible for the character design based on the original designs of U35 (Lapis Re: lights) as well as the direction of animation.
- Yoshiaki dewa (Nagi no Asukara, Flying witch) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- The five-person musical unit ARCANA PROJECT plays the opening song titled "Tayutae, Nana-iro" while the group Mia REGINA plays the final song entitled "Tsukiumi no Yurikago".
Shiroi Suna no Aquatope summary
The story takes place in the Gama Gama Aquarium, a small aquarium in Okinawa, an hour's bus ride from Naha. Kukuru Misakino is an 18-year-old high school student who works there and knows the “secret” of the aquarium: sometimes there are mysterious things to be seen. One day, Kukuru meets Fuuka, who is standing in front of a water tank with her hair down and a tear down her cheek. Fuuka has given up her dream of becoming an idol and fled Tokyo to Okinawa. In search of a place to belong, Fuuka asks Kukuru for a job in the aquarium. So the story follows Kukuru and Fuuka as they grapple with the problems of the aquarium's mystery and the impending crisis of its possible closure.
(c) Project テ ィ ン ガ ー ラ