On the official page of the franchise World witches Original anime premiere date revealed Strike witches: road to Berlin. The series is scheduled to premiere on October 7th in Japan.
On the other hand, other confirmed series belong to this franchise Renmei Kuugun Koukuu Mahou Ongakutai Luminous Witches and World witches Hasshin Shimasu!, both planned for 2021.
- Misato Fukuen as Yoshika Miyafuji.
- Saori Seto like Mio Sakamoto.
- Kaori nazuka as Lynette Bishop.
- Miyuki Kawashiro as Perrine H. Clostermann.
- Rie Tanaka as Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke.
- Mi Sonozaki as Gertrud Barkhorn.
- Sakura nogawa as Erica Hartmann.
- Khiva Saito as Francesca Lucchini.
- Ami Koshimizu as Charlotte E. Yeager.
- May Kadoawaki like Sanya V. Litvyak.
- Ayuru Ouhashi as Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen.
- Humikane Shimada and Project Kagonis will be credited with the original idea.
- Kazuhiro Takamura is responsible for directing the anime in the studios David productionand is also responsible for adapting the character designs to the animation.
- Striker unit is responsible for writing and overseeing the scripts under the supervision of Tatsuhiko Urata.
- Humikane Shimada is responsible for the character design.
- Seikou Nagaoka is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of the strike witches
The overall franchise story revolves around an alien invasion of beings known as the "Neuroi". The only way to harm them and defeat them once and for all is through the witches, girls who have magical powers and who can use "striker units" that enhance their skills and enable them to maneuver in the air. Characters in the franchise are usually based on real air aces.
Source: Official Twitter account
(c) 2020 AD 田 フ ミ 統 カ ・ KADOKAWA ／ 501 団 合 戦 闘 航空