Via the YouTube channel for the production company Pony CanyonA new promo video for the studio's original anime was revealed Trigger, SSSS.Dynazenon. This new preview contains a fragment of the musical theme Strobe memory, Song that the singer plays Maaya uchida and that will serve as the final theme for the series.
The anime will premiere in April 2021 and will be 12 episodes.
- Daiki hamano like Gauma.
- Junya Enoki as Yomogi Asanaka.
- Shion Wakayama as Yume Minami.
- Yuuichirou Umehara as Koyomi Yamanaka.
- Chika angai as Chise Asukagawa.
- Hiroshi Kamiya like Jyuga.
- Yuma uchida like Onijya.
- Ayaka Suwa like Mujina.
- Koki Uchiyama like Shizumu.
- Mariya Ise like Inamoto-san.
- Azusa tadokoro like Mei.
- Jin Ogasawara like Awaki.
- Gakuto Kajiwara like Nazumi.
- Tsuchiya river like Ranka.
- Hikaru Tono like Kaneishi.
The studies Graphinica, will work again with the studies Trigger for handling the 3DCG animation of the series. Previously, these two studios worked on the anime SSSS.Gridman.
- Akira Amemiya ((Inferno cop, ninja slayer) executes the project SSSS.Dynazenon in studies Trigger ((Kill la Kill, Kiznaiver, darling in FranXX) and Tsuburaya Productions.
- Keiichi Hasegawa is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Shiro sagisu is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
This series is a spiritual sequel to the original anime SSSS.Gridmanbased on a series Tokusatsu (Name referring to a Japanese live-action series that used special effects absurdly) that aired between 1993 and 1994. The series was created in collaboration with Tsuburaya Productions and the studies Trigger.
The series premiered in October 2018 and contained twelve episodes which were produced under the direction of Akira Amemiya and scripts from Keiichi Hasegawaand has inspired a multitude of adaptations to plays and manga.
Source: Official Twitter account
18 円 谷 プ ロ 182018 TRIGGER ・ 雨 雨 宮 ID ID GRIDMAN 」製作 製作