On the production company's official YouTube channel Pony Canyon, the opening sequence for the final season of the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Hajime isayama, Shingeki no Kyojin (also titled as Shingeki no Kyojin: The last season). The musical theme bears the title Boku no Sensou (My War) and is played by the Japanese band Shinsei Kamattechan.
The series premiered on the platform today Crunchyroll for Latin America. In addition, it has been confirmed that the series will have 16 episodes. Funimation This series is also dubbed in Latin Spanish and Portuguese for its catalog in Mexico and Brazil. However, the time that this platform will begin airing the anime has not yet been announced.
- Yuichiro Hayashi ((Dorohedoro, Kakegurui) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios MAPPA.
- Hiroshi seko ((Ajin, Vinland Saga, Mob Psycho 100) will be responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Tomohiro Kishi ((Dorohedoro, 91 days) is responsible for the character design.
- Hiroyuki Sawano will be responsible for the composition of the soundtrack together Kohta Yamamoto ((Ao no exorcist: Kyoto Saga).
- The opening theme is performed by the Japanese band Shinsei Kamattechan ((Opening of Denpa Onna for Seishun Otoko, Shingeki no Kyojin season 2 ends) and is entitled "My Last War".
- The final theme is performed by the Japanese singer Yuuko andou ((No previous investments) and is entitled "Shock".
Summary by Shingeki no Kyojin
A century ago humans were threatened with extinction when an unbeatable and terrible enemy appeared: the titans, gigantic monsters that devoured much of humanity and forced the few survivors to lock themselves behind high walls. Behind these walls stands Eren Jaeger, a boy who dreams of crossing them to see the outside world and who lives his everyday life with his parents, his adoptive sister Mikasa Ackerman and his friend Armin Arlert.
One fateful day, however, humanity remembers its fate once again when a gigantic 60-meter titan appears in front of the first row of walls, protecting people from their most fearsome enemy. So Eren, Mikasa and Armin lose their home and all hope, while our protagonist takes an oath: His goal in life will be to destroy all titans. Thus begins a story of survival and war in which its characters must solve the mystery behind the existence of these terrifying beings.
© 諫 山 創 © 講 談 社 社 Final Final Final Final Final Final The last season 」委員会