On the official site for the animated adaptation of light novels by Yuka Tachibana and illustrated by Yasuyuki Shuri, Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu ((The saint's magical ability is omnipotent) it was announced that the series has dated its premiere in Japan next April 6 through various television channels. Funimation has the distribution rights.
Tachibana began publishing the novels about the independent service in 2016 Shousetsuka ni Narou. Then, in February 2017, the publication on paper began with illustrations by Yasuyuki Shuri via the publisher's label Kadokawa books from the publisher Fujimi Shobo. So far, six volumes and one manga adaptation have been published.
- Yui ishikawa than Sei Takanashi.
- Takahiro Sakurai like Albert Hawke.
- Takuya eguchi like Johan Valdec.
- Yusuke Kobayashi as Yuri Drewes.
- Taku Yashiro like Judas.
- Shouta Ihata ((Girlish number, Inland na kanojo) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Diomedea.
- Masakazu Ishikawa ((Shinryaku! Ika Musume, Seiken Tsukai is not a world break) is responsible for the character design.
- Wataru Watari ((Girlish number, Yahari Ore no Seishun love comedy wa Machigatteiru) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Kenichi Kuroda ((Hatena illusion) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- Aira Yuuki plays the opening song titled "Blessing" while NOW IN THE AIR plays the final song entitled "Page for Tomorrow".
Synopsis of Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu
Sei, a 20-year-old office worker, was called to another world after a few extra hours. But the person who called her looked at her face and said, "This is not the saint." Is this a game of negligence !? Sei left the royal palace and hid her sacred title. He began to work in a laboratory, where he made potions and cosmetics. She used her magic to comply with people's requests and slowly people began to suspect that she was a saint ... Can Be enjoy her slow, dreamy life in another world without her saint's title being discovered ?!
KADOKAWA ／ AD AD AD KADOKAWA