The platform Crispy roll announced that the prequel film will be adapted for the animated manga Sayonara Watashi no cramer (Farewell, my dear Cramer), titled Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Film: First Touch, will be added to your catalog on June 10 at 9:00 PM (Pacific Time) worldwide.
The premiere of the film is scheduled for June 11th in cinemas in Japan after the premiere originally planned for April 1st was postponed due to other circumstances. For his part, Naoshi arakawa began publishing the manga in the magazine Monthly Shonen magazine from the publisher Kodansha in May 2016 and completed it in December 2020.
- Miyuri Shimabukuro as Nozomi Onda.
- Shion wakayama as Sawa Echizen.
- Kouki Uchiyama as Kaoru Takei.
- Ryoko Shiraishi like Junpei Onda.
- Koji Yusa as Kouzou Sameji.
- Shimba Tsuchiya as Yasuaki Tani.
- Seiki takuno is responsible for directing the film and the animation series in the studios EYE FILMS.
- Natsuko Takahashi is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Toei is responsible for the sales of the project.
- Aika Kobayashi is responsible for the interpretation of the main musical theme of the feature film, which will be entitled "Sora wa Dare ka no Mono Janai". He will also take part in one of the animated series' musical themes.
Sayonara Watashi no Cramer Summary
Over the years, women's football has gradually declined in Japan. Despite this rather dire scenario, there are still some schools with teams trying to keep the sport alive. This is where glimmers of hope begin. Nozomi Onda played for the men's soccer club during her high school days and her skills are just amazing. Because of this, she thinks that playing soccer with other girls will only bring her down. She is only motivated to do her best when she competes against those she considers worthy opponents. Meanwhile, Sumire Suou is a promising rookie with exceptional talent, a talent hindered by a team that cannot keep up with their skills.
Onda, who was persuaded by her former coach to join a women's soccer club, and Suou, accompanied by her close friend and rival Midori Soshizaki, intersect as members of the women's soccer team at Warabi Seinan High School. In this new field, both girls begin to show their full potential and skills. Together with your fellow players, every step, kick and goal will bring you victory and maybe also ensure that the sport begins its journey back into the limelight.
Fountain: Crispy roll
© 新 川 直 司 ・ 講 談 社 ／ さ よ な ら ら 私 の ク ラ マ ー 製作 委員会