On the official page for the anime adaptation of the manga by Looseboy and illustrated by Iori Furuya, Munou na Nanathe second promotional video of the project was released. The video confirms that the series has dated its premiere for next October 4th.
In addition, a weekly comedy series featuring chibi versions of the characters is broadcast via the project's official website and Twitter account. Eventually, the website also posted a new promotional image.
For his part, Looseboy began to publish the manga in the magazine Monthly Shonen Gangan from the publisher Square enix in June 2016. In April 2020 the publisher published the sixth compiled volume.
- Rumi Okubo as Nana Hiiragi, a transfer student.
- Hiro Shimono as Nanao Nakajima, a boy with strength and a strong sense of justice.
- Yuuichi Nakamura as Kyouya Onodera, a boy who was transferred on the same day as Nana.
- Shinji ishihira ((fairy tale, Log horizon) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios bridge.
- Fumihiko Shimo ((air, canon, Clannad) is responsible for the composition of the series.
- Satohiko Sano ((Mairimashita! Iruma-kun) is responsible for the character design.
- Yasuharu Takanashi is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
- Miyu Tomita plays the opening song titled "Broken Sky" while Chiai Fujikawa leads the final topic entitled "Bakemono Yobarete".
Munou na Nana Synopsis
It is the year 20XX. The earth was besieged by self-proclaimed monsters as "enemies of humanity". To counter this threat, special schools have been set up to train young people with exceptional skills.
These people, known as "talents", have abilities that contradict the laws of reality and are an outlier among them, a person who has been sent to one of these schools but has no special abilities. This is how the story of our protagonist begins, who, instead of using brute force, uses her intelligence and manipulation skills to defeat her enemies.
Source: Comic Natalie
© る ー IX ぼ ー い • 古屋 庵 / ス ク ウ ェ ア ・ エ ニ ッ QU QU SQUARE ENIX