On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Reiji Miyajima, Kanojo, Okarishimasu (Hire a girlfriend) a new promotional video for the second season of the project was released. The video functions Chizuru Mizuhara and confirms that the premiere is scheduled next July 1 at 11:25 p.m. (which would be July 2 at 1:25 a.m.) in Japan.
The statement said: "The "date visual" with Chizuru shows a date scene at an amusement park. The video shows Chizuru in her school uniform smiling at Kazuya and offering him candy, beginning with the phrase "Don't be shy. I'm going out with you today"». Sora Amiyawho plays Chizuru commented: «I really like Chizuru because she seems so perfect and human and Kazuya who seems so unreliable, I like her more and more!».
Reiji Miyajima Manga release started Kanojo, Okarishimasu through the magazine Weekly Shōnen Magazine from the publisher Kodansha in July 2017, and in its most recent report it stated that it had surpassed 10 million cumulative copies in circulation. It is worth remembering that the video game is for smartphones Rent-a-Girlfriend: Heroine All Stars can be found in the catalogue QooApp in this link.
- Sora Amiya as Chizuru Mizuhara.
- Aoi Yuki as Mama Nanami.
- Nao Toyama as Ruka Sarashina.
- Rie Takahashi as Sumi Sakurasawa
- Avoid Horie as Kazuya Kinoshita.
- Kazuomi Koga (Rainy Cocoa, Welcome to Rainy Color) is responsible for directing the anime at the studios TMSentertainment In collaboration with studio comet.
- Mitsutaka Hirota (Anime-Gataris, Nanbaka, The Prince of Tennis II) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Kanna Hirayama (Yakusoku no Neverland, Sword Art Online: Alicization, Maou-sama, Retry!) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
- HYADAN (One Punch Man, Kuroko no Basket, Baka to test Shoukanjuu) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
Summary for Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Kazuya Kinoshita is a 20-year-old college student who has a wonderful friend: the brilliant Mami Nanami. But suddenly not anymore. Without warning, Mommy breaks up with him, leaving him heartbroken and lonely. To ease his pain, he hires a girlfriend through an online app. His partner is Chizuru Mizuhara, who manages to win Kazuya's affections with her matchless beauty and cute demeanor. But after reading similar experiences from other customers that Chizuru has had, Kazuya is sure that her caring personality and warm smile were just an act to play on his heart, and he gives her low marks.
Angered, Chizuru criticizes him for his shameless hypocrisy, revealing his true temperamental personality. However, this one-sided exchange is interrupted when Kazuya discovers that his grandmother has broken down. They run to the hospital and find Kazuya's grandmother already in good condition. Confused by Chizuru's presence, Grandma asks who this girl might be. Spontaneously, Kazuya introduces her as his real girlfriend, forcing Chizuru to play the role. But with Kazuya still anchored to Mommy, how long can this difficult client and his reluctant rental girlfriend keep up their act?
Source: Weird Natalie
(c) Annual Financial Statements 2022