The first Blu-ray / DVD compilation of the second season of the anime adaptation of the manga was reportedly written and illustrated by Aka Akasaka, Kaguya-sama: Love is War, has reached 4,046 sales since its launch on June 24.
Sales of this volume are distributed in 3,277 copies of the Blu-ray format sold and 769 copies of the DVD format sold. In less than a week, it is a very favorable performance.
This second season premiered on April 11, had a total of twelve episodes and kept the same production team and voice cast from the first season. For his part, Aka Akasaka began publishing the manga in the magazine. Miracle jump from the publisher Shueisha in May 2015, and moved her to the magazine Weekly Young Jump in 2016. The publisher published the seventeenth compilation volume on January 22.
Cast of voices
- Aoi Koga like Kaguya Shinomiya.
- Makoto Furukawa like Miyuki Shirogane.
- Konomi Kohara like Chika Fujiwara.
- Ryōta Suzuki like Yuu Ishigami.
- Yumiri Hanamori like Ai Hayasaka.
- Miyu Tomita like Miko Iino.
- Rina Hidaka like Kobachi Osaragi.
- Mamoru Hatakeyama (Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, Grancrest Senki, Sankarea) directed the anime in the studios A-1 Pictures.
- Yasuhiro Nakanishi (Restaurant Shiawase, Digimon Adventure tri.– Chapter 4: Loss) was supervising the scripts for the series.
- Yuuko Yahiro (Diabolik Lovers, Touji no Miko) was the character designer, and was also recognized as animation director along with Hiroshi Yakou and Yuuko Hariba.
Synopsis of Kaguya-sama: Love is War
Kaguya Shinomiya and Miyuki Shirogane are members of the incredibly prestigious Shuichi’in Academy Student Council, affirming their positions as geniuses among geniuses. All the time they spend together has caused the two of them to develop feelings for each other, but their pride does not allow them to be the first to confess and become the submissive in the relationship! Love is war, and your battle to make the other confess begins now!
© 赤 坂 ア カ ／ 集 英 社 ・ か ぐ や 様 は 告 ら せ た い 製作 委員会