On the official site for the animated adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Gege Akutami, Jujutsu KaisenDetails and covers of the sixth, seventh, and eighth compiled volumes of the project have been revealed. It should be mentioned that it is unusual for a series to reveal so many covers in one day.
The sixth volume will be released on June 23 in Japan and contains episodes 16 through 18 of this adaptation. Benefits include a drama CD and booklet with illustrations.
The seventh volume will be released in Japan on July 21st and will contain the nineteenth through twenty-first episodes of this adaptation. Benefits include a drama CD and booklet with illustrations.
The eighth and final volume will be released in Japan on August 18 and will contain the twenty-second through twenty-fourth episodes of this adaptation. Benefits include a drama CD and booklet with illustrations.
For all of these compilation packages, the Blu-ray version costs 7,480 yen (about $ 72) while the DVD version costs 6,380 yen (about $ 61). On the other hand, the series has aired since October 2, it was confirmed with a total of 24 episodes, and resumed on January 15 in Japan with the fourteenth episode after a two-week break.
- Sunghoo Park (God of high school, Garo: Vanishing Line) directs the anime in the studios MAPPA.
- Hiroshi seko (Dorohedoro, banana fish) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Tadashi Hiramatsu (Yuri! On ice, Parasyte: The Maxim) is responsible for the character design.
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa terui, Y. Okehazama Alisa You are responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- Who-ya Extended plays the second opening song entitled "VIVID VICE" during Cö shu never interprets the second concluding topic entitled "Give it back".
Jujutsu Kaisen Synopsis
Yuuji Itadori is a student with exceptional physical ability. Every day he routinely goes to the hospital to visit his sick grandfather and decides to join the institute's occult club so as not to go into the water ... However, one fine day the seal of the talisman that was hidden in his institute it breaks, and monsters begin to appear. Faced with this turning point, Itadori decides to enter the institute to save his companions. What will fate bring you
Source: official page
© 芥 見下 々 ／ 集 英 社 ・ 呪 術 廻 廻 戦 製作 委員会