Via the official Twitter account for the anime adaptation for the light novels by Yukiya Murasaki and illustrated by Takahiro Tsurusaki, Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu, known in English as How not to summon a Demon LordIt has been announced that new details for the second season of the series will be released on December 22nd. Keep in mind that this release is slated to premiere sometime in 2021.
と 次 回 情報 解禁 ま で 、 と と 9 日！ 🔯
12/22 に # 異 世界 魔王 2 期 追加 情報 を 発 表！
発 表 ま で 毎 日 、 キ ャ ス ト に よ る コ メ ン ト ト 色 紙 を を！
本 日 は 、 セ レ ス テ ィ ー ヌ ・ ボ ボ ー ド レ ー ル 役 # 千 本 木 彩 花 さ ん ✨
📺TV ア ニ メ 『異 世界 魔王 と 召喚 少女 Ω Ω Ω Ω 21 2021 年 放送！
Ps1 期 配 信 中！ https: //t.co/vfKBsDdMST pic.twitter.com/n30TDbDKNj
- @ 異 世界 魔王 と 召喚 少女 の Ω Ω 」TV ア ニ メ @ (@isekaimaou) December 13, 2020
Murasaki and Tsurusaki began publishing the novels through the publisher in December 2014 Kadokawa. The publisher has published a total of thirteen volumes on this title to date.
The first season of Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu It premiered in Japan in July 2018 and ran for twelve episodes. Additionally a manga adaptation of Naoto Fukuda has been in publication since June 2015 and is the publisher Kodansha has published ten compiled volumes so far.
- Masaki Mizunaka as Takuma Sakamoto/.devil.
- Yuu Serizawa as Shera L. Greenwood.
- Azumi Waki as Rem galleu.
- Satoshi Kuwabara is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Tezuka Productions and Okuru to Noboru, replace Yuuta Murano and the studies Ajia-do animation works.
- Kazuyuki Fudeyasu returns to be responsible for the series composition.
- Shizue Kaneko is responsible for the character design.
Synopsis by Isekai Maou on Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu
Takuma Sakamoto is a hikkikomori player who is mysteriously transported into the virtual world of the game "Cross Reverie" with the appearance of his character, the demon lord Diablo. The two girls who called him, Rem and Shera, try to make him their servant with a spell, but Diablo's reflection magic reverses the spell and they become his slaves.
With a serious case of social anxiety, Diablo decides to act like his character and interact with others without revealing his ridiculously high values and extensive knowledge of the world.
Source: Comic Natalie
© む ら さ き ゆ き や ・ Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω 製作