On the official site for the animated adaptation of the light novels Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu ((How not to summon a Demon Lord) a new promotional video was posted for the project. The video shows the performers of the musical themes, including Yuu Serizawa and two other artists who are not yet responsible for the opening and closing themes.
The statement also revealed a new image for this second season with the official title Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω.
It should be noted that this press release also confirmed that the series has dated its premiere in Japan on April 8th while the platform was open Crunchyroll will be responsible for sales for Latin America. On the other hand, the first season of twelve episodes was produced by the studios Ajia-do animation works and was released in July 2018.
- Azumi Waki as Rem Galeu.
- Yuu Serizawa as Shera L. Greenwood.
- Masaaki Mizunaka like Diablo.
- Miku itou as Lumachina Weselia.
- Aoi Koga like rose.
- Fumiko Uchimura like horn.
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Fanis Laminitus.
- Satoshi Kuwabara ((Dagashi Kashi 2, black jack) is responsible for directing this second season in the studios Tezuka Productions in collaboration with studios Okuruto Noboru, replace Yuuta Murano is already studying Ajia-do animation works.
- Kazuyuki Fudeyasu ((Black clover, Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?, Ishuzoku reviewers) returns from season one to take over the writing and overseeing of the scripts.
- Shizue Kaneko ((Adachi to Shimamura, Kanojo ga flag wo Oraretara, Hana wa Saku) returns from Season 1 to do the character design.
Synopsis by Isekai Maou on Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu
Takuma Sakamoto is a hikkikomori player who is mysteriously transported into the virtual world of the game "Cross Reverie" with the appearance of his character, the demon lord Diablo. The two girls who called him, Rem and Shera, try to make him their servant with a spell, but Diablo's reflection magic reverses the spell and they become his slaves. With a serious case of social anxiety, Diablo decides to act like his character and interact with others without revealing his ridiculously high values and extensive knowledge of the world.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) Ω Ω さ き ゆ き や ・ 講 談 社 ／ Ω Ω Ω Ω 製作 委員会