On the official page for the studio's original anime PAWORKS, Shiroi Suna no aquatop (White sand aquatop) a new promotional image was published for the project. The visual adds to the character Fuuka Miyazawa, upon returning in the fourteenth episode of the series aired today.
The series has aired in Japan since July 8 and is confirmed with a total of 24 episodes while the platform Crispy roll takes care of sales in the west. A manga adaptation by Ren Sakuragi is currently in publication.
- Toshiya Shinohara (Kuroshitsuji, Iroduku Sekai no Ashita Kara, Nagi no Asukara) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios PAWORKS.
- Yuuko kakihara (Iroduku Sekai no Ashita Kara, Digimon Adventure Tri) is responsible for writing and maintaining the scripts.
- Yuki Akiyama (Iroduku Sekai no Ashita Kara, Uchouten Kazoku 2) is responsible for the character design based on the original designs of U35 (Lapis Re: lights) as well as the direction of animation.
- Yoshiaki dewa (Nagi no Asukara, Flying witch) is responsible for composing the soundtrack.
- ARCANA PROJECT plays the second opening theme entitled "Tomedonai Shiosai ni Bokutachi wa Nani wo Utaudarou ka" while Risa Aizawa plays the second final song entitled "Shingektsu no da Carpo"
Shiroi Suna no Aquatope Summary
After leaving her idol career behind, Fuuka Miyazawa finds herself on a spontaneous flight to Okinawa instead of returning to her home in Morioka. With a heavy heart he wanders aimlessly through the area until he comes across the Gama Gama Aquarium, an old aquarium that is about to close. Due to the lack of visitors and the costly but necessary repairs to keep the doors open, the director faces the final closure of the house at the end of the summer. The director's granddaughter, a lover of aquatic life, Kukuru Misakino, can't stand the closure of the aquarium and is determined to make enough money at the end of the season to keep the doors open.
When Fuuka sees the unique magic of the aquarium, she asks Kukuru to give her a job; however, she soon realizes that her lack of experience hinders her more than anything else. At the same time, Kukuru realizes that her ambitious goal may be more than she can handle. Given the increasing pressures surrounding them, will Kukuru and Fuuka save the only place they have in their heart?
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) Project テ ィ ン ガ ー ラ