In the 38th issue of the magazine Weekly shonen jump from the publisher ShueishaIt has been confirmed that the film project is based on the manga, written and illustrated by Tite Kubo, Burn the witchwill be released in Japanese theaters on October 2nd.
In addition, serialization of this manga will begin in the same issue of the magazine, due out in Japan on August 24th. In fact, Kubo already published this series in July 2018 as a 62-page one-shot in Shueisha-Verlag's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine.
- Yuna Yamada as Noel Niihashi.
- Asami Tano as Ninny Spangcole.
- Tatsuro Kawano is responsible for project management in Studio colorful.
- Chika suzumura is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Natsuki Yamada is responsible for the character design.
- Keiji Inai is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Burn the witch synopsis
Historically, 72% of deaths in London are due to dragons, fantastic creatures invisible to most of the population. Although unknown to many, some characters have faced these creatures.
Only reverse Londoners living on the other side of London can see the dragons. Even so, only a few become qualified enough to become witches or wizards who make direct contact with them.
The protagonists of the story are Noel Niihashi and Ninny Spangcole. They are protection agents for Wing Bind, an organization that protects and manages kites. Your mission is to protect and manage the dragons in London on behalf of their people.
Source: WSJ manga
© 久保 帯 人 ／ 集 英 英 社 UR BURN THE WITCH 」製作 委員会