On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga by Kentaro Yabuki, Ayakashi triangleannounced the "temporary resumption" of the series after the series was indefinitely suspended due to production issues caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. The fifth and sixth episodes will start airing next week, but the series still has a suspected suspension after the seventh.
According to the statement, the broadcast schedule will be as follows:
- March 6, 2023: episode 5
- March 13, 2023: episode 6
- March 20, 2023: Compilation episode of the first six episodes.
- March 27, 2023: special episode.
The series has been broadcast since January 10th and has been confirmed on the platform with a total of twelve episodes crispy roll is responsible for sales in the West. Yabuki started publishing the manga in the magazine edition Weekly shōnen jump from the publisher shueishain June 2020 and switched to digital service Shōnen Jump Plus in April 2022. Yabuki is credited for also being the illustrator of the manga written by Saki Hasemi, To LOVE Ru.
- Shouya Chiba as Matsuri Kazamaki (male).
- miyu tomita as Matsuri Kazamaki (female).
- Kana ichinosis like Suzu Kanade.
- Tesshou Genda like Shirogane.
- Noriaki Akitaya (Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch, Bakuman, Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo) is responsible for directing the anime at the studios CONNECT.
- shougo yasukawa (Shokugeki no Souma, Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka?, Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Hideki Furukawa (Date A Live, Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!, High School DxD Hero) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
- Rei Ishizuka (Shingeki no Kyojin, Kakkou no Iinazuke, Chikyuugai Shounen Shoujo) composes the soundtrack.
Summary of the Ayakashi Triangle
Matsuri Kazamaki and Suzu Kanade are childhood friends bound by their shared ability to see ayakashi youkai in search of a life force to devour. However, in high school, their relationship deteriorates. With Suzu's one-sided feelings, the difference in their views on ayakashi also increases: Matsuri sees all ayakashi as a threat to her friend, while Suzu is a mean ayakashi (someone who exudes a certain vitality compared to her average person) and loves her all despite the risk. When the two stumble upon a talking white cat named Shirogane, little do they know it is a four hundred year old ayakashi known as the "King of the Ayakashi".
He's hellbent on gaining even more power by devouring Suzu, but when Matsuri rushes in to try and save her by sealing off Shirogane's powers, the ayakashi uses a jutsu to turn him into a girl! Matsuri vows to keep Suzu from further harm as her best friend, but she must learn to act like a girl until her grandfather (a famous wind jutsu exorcist ninja) can undo the jutsu. Meanwhile, Suzu must resolve her romantic feelings for Matsuri now that he's not a boy anymore. But when Matsuri takes the king as a pet, the future of the two friends seems uncertain.
Spring: official page