On the official page for the anime adaptation of the manga by Naoki Yamakawa and illustrated by Akinari Nao 100 men no Inochi no Ue nor ore wa Tatte Irua new promotional video of the project was released.
The official site also posted a new promotional image for this customization.
The series is slated for October 2nd. Yamanaka started publishing the manga in the magazine Bessatsu Shonen magazine from the publisher Kodansha in July 2016. The publisher has so far published a total of eight compilation volumes.
Cast of votes
- Yuuto Uemura like Yusuke Yotsuya.
- Laughter Kubota as Iu Shindo.
- Azumi Waki as Kusue Hakozaki.
- Makoto Koichi like Yuka Tokitate.
- Khiva Saitou like Kahabell.
- Kumiko Habara (Puri Puri Chi-chan !!, fighting spirits burning soul) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Maho film.
- Takao Yoshioka (High School DxD, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Konohana Kitan) is responsible for the composition of the series.
- Eri Kojima and Toshihide Masudate (Isekai wa smartphone to Tomo ni) is responsible for the character design.
- Satoshi Yano takes care of the sound direction while Ken Ito composes the soundtrack.
- Singer Kanako Takatsuki will play the opening theme entitled "Anti World".
- Liyuu, a popular cosplayer from Shanghai, will perform the closing song entitled "Carpe Diem".
Synopsis for 100 men without Inochi without Ue ni Ore wa Tatte Iru
Ninth grade student Yusuke Yotsuya is a practical boy with no friends and not a member of a club. But one day, he and two classmates are moved to another world where they have to work together to survive.
Yotsuya is a "lonely wolf" and has always lived his life in such a way that he fulfilled himself. But how will that work when he's a hero? Get ready for a unique fantasy that will question everything you think you know about stories from another world!
Source: Natalie comic
© ／ 直 輝 ・ 奈 央 晃 徳 ・ 講 談 ／ 万 100 万 の 命 の 上 に 俺 は 立 っ て い る 製作 製作 委員会