On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Yuji Nakamura, Rokudou no Onna-tachi (Rokudou's bad girls) the first promotional video for the project was unveiled. The video confirms that The premiere is scheduled for April 7 in Japan.and shows an excerpt of the opening theme entitled “ENDLESS LABYRINTH“ and performed by Ever dream.
Yuji Nakamura began publishing the manga in the magazine Weekly Shōnen Champion from the publisher Akita Shoten in June 2016 and finished it in April 2021 with a total of twenty-six volumes compiled. This is one of the few times a finished manga gets an anime adaptation, so viewers may have high expectations for the possibility of the story being fully adapted.
- Gene Sato like Tousuke Rokudou.
- sumire uesaka like Ranna Himawari.
- Naomi Oozora Like Sayuri Osanada.
- Yuki Yomichi as Azami Himeno.
- Misato Matsuoka like Tsubaki.
- hitomi sekine like Mizue.
- Haruki Ishiya as Haruya linuma.
- Hiroya Saitou (BEASTARS 2, Amaama to Inazuma, Yotsunoha) is responsible for directing the anime at the studios satellite light.
- Yuuichirou Momose (Hoshi no Samidare, Kumo desu ga, Nanika?, Infinite Dendrogram) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Shinya Segawa (Pastel Memories, Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni, Boogiepop wa Warawanai) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
Summary of Rokudou no Onna-tachi
Tousuke Rokudou is a first-year student attending Aomori High, a school full of delinquents. He is often bullied by his classmates for their incompatible behavior, the only exceptions being his two good friends, who are also social misfits. Frustrated with how they are being treated, the three wish they could rise up and reclaim the fun and peaceful school life of their dreams. However, Tousuke's life takes a drastic turn when he receives a package from his late grandfather containing a family heirloom, a scroll said to have the power to save him from an imminent danger.
As he holds the scroll, a glow suddenly goes out, leaving a strange mark on Tousuke's forehead. Tousuke believes he has received the means to free himself and his friends from his daily treatment, and is surprised to find that the effects are very different from what he imagined. Though he continues to bully, he realizes that the mark on the scroll acts like an amulet and wins the hearts of criminal girls, especially Ranna Himawari, the strongest of them all.
Spring: Weird Natalie