On the official page for the anime adaptation of the spin-off manga from Neco Kanai, Bungou Stray Dogs Wan! The first promotional image of the project has been released and it has been confirmed that the premiere is scheduled for January 2021.
Kanai publishes this comedy spin-off Manga and Tales of Life on the website Young Ass UP from the publisher Kadokawa since December 2015. In December 2019 the publisher published the sixth compiled volume. Harukawa also publishes the manga Bungou stray dogs in the magazine Young ass from the publisher Kadokawa since 2012. In December 2019 the publisher published the eighteenth compilation volume.
The piece inspired a twelve-episode anime adaptation produced by the studios. bone, Headed by Takuya Igarashi and scripts written by Youji EnokidoA second season of twelve episodes premiered in October 2016, followed by a third season of twelve episodes that was released in April 2019. The franchise also included an animated feature film called Bungou Stray Dogs: Dead Apple, released March 2018 in Japan.
- Yuuto Uemura as Atsushi Nakajima.
- Mamoru Miyano as Osamu Dazai.
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Doppo Kunikida.
- Sumire morohoshi as Kyouka Izumi.
- Kensho Ono as Ryuunosuke Akutagawa.
- Kishou Taniyama as Chuuya Nakahara.
- Satonobu Kikuchi (Vinland saga, Great pretender) is responsible for directing the anime in the studios bone in collaboration with studios nomad.
- Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Hetalia The beautiful world, Last tour of the girls, Tensei Shitara slime Datta Ken) is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Hiromi daimi (Re: CREATOR, Jashin-chan dropkick) is responsible for the character design.
Bungou Stray Dogs Synopsis
For weeks the orphanage in which Atsushi Nakajima lives has been plagued by a mystical tiger that only he seems to know. The 18-year-old is suspected of being behind the strange incidents. He is suddenly evicted from the orphanage and is hungry, homeless and roams the city.
While Atsushi starves to death on a river bank, he prevents a rather eccentric man named Osamu Dazai from drowning. Dazai is a moody, suicidal, and supernatural detective who has investigated the same tiger that terrorized the young man. Together with Dazai's partner Doppo Kunikida, they solve the riddle, but their solution leaves Atsushi in a difficult situation. As various events unfold, Atsushi is forced to join his company of supernatural investigators and take on unusual cases that the police, along with his many enigmatic co-workers, cannot handle.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 河 カ フ カ ・ か な い ね こ ・ 河 河 35