On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga, written and illustrated by Yuu Tomofuji, Niehime to Kemono no Ou (Sacrificial Princess and the King of Beasts) a new promotional video for the project was unveiled. The video confirms that the premiere is planned for April 2023 in Japanand reveals more members of the voice cast, including:
- Takuma Terashima like Anubis.
- Chikahiro Kobayashi like Jormungand.
- megumi han like Amit.
- Hiroyuki Yoshino like Ben'nu.
On the other hand, Tomofuji started publishing the manga in the magazine Hana to Yume from the publisher Hakusensha in November 2015 and finished it in October 2020. This is one of the cases of adapting an already finished manga.
- Kana Hanazawa like Sariphi.
- satoshi hino like King of Beasts/Leonhart.
- Yuka Nukui like Kiku.
- Natsumi Fujiwara like lops.
- chiaki kon (Golden Time, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Gokushufudou) is responsible for directing the anime at the studios JCSTAFF.
- Seishi Minakami (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, Mousou Dairinin) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Shinya Hasegawa (Neon Genesis Evangelion, Golden Age, Toaru Majutsu without index) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
- Kohta Yamamoto (Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season, Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu, 86: Eighty-Six) composes the soundtrack.
Summary for Niehime to Kemono no Ou
Saliphie is the ninety-ninth female human sacrifice that will serve as food for the king of beasts and demons, but despite this, she is not the least bit scared as she has never had a family or home to lose, so she takes a positive attitude and no longer worries to be eaten. The king finds her interesting and keeps her at his side until his death. This leads her to discover the truth about the king of beasts and demons, and she ends up being the king's consort despite being a human. This causes the other beasts and demons to freak out at the news, but the king is powerful enough to silence everyone.
Font: Weird Natalie