During a special for the multimedia franchise of one piece A new promotional video for the film has been unveiled One piece movie redrevealed that the voice actress Nazuka Kaori will play the leading role utawhile your singing voice is provided by the singer laborious. The video retains the premiere, scheduled for next August 6th in theaters in Japan, and features a fragment of the main musical theme entitled "Shinjidai (A New Age)“ and performed by laboriouswhile the theme was composed by Yasutaka Nakata (Tales of Crestoria: The Trace of Sin).
The synopsis writes:
- Uta, the most popular singer in the world. His voice, which he uses to sing while hiding his true identity, has been described as "otherworldly". He makes his public debut in a live concert. As the venue fills up with all manner of Uta fans—excited pirates, the Navy watching her closely, and the Straw Hats led by Luffy who have come simply to enjoy her smashing performance—hear the voice that the whole world has been waiting for . The story begins with the shocking fact that she is "Shanks' daughter".
Likewise, laborious (as Uta) will collaborate with six other artists on other songs that will appear in the film. Most of them will be released or announced before the feature film premieres on August 6th, starting with an animated music video for the title track on June 15th, and the rest of the list is as follows:
- June 22 - "Watashi wa Saikou(“I am the strongest”) by Ms. GREEN APPLE (Fire department OP).
- 7th of July - "Gyakko' ('Backlight') by waundy (Ousama ranking OP2).
- July 20 (Trailer) - "Utakata lullaby" from FAKE GUY.
- July 27 (Trailer) - "Sekai no Tsuzuki“(“The world is spinning”) by Hiroyuki Sawano (Shingeki no Kyojin soundtrack).
- August 3 (MV) – “Kaze no Yukue(“The Abode of the Wind”) by Yuta Orisaka.
- August 6 (MV) – “Utakata lullaby" from FAKE GUY.
- August 10 (MV) – “Sekai no Tsuzuki“(“The world is spinning”) by Hiroyuki Sawano (Shingeki no Kyojin soundtrack).
- August 17 (MV) – “any music" from Motohiro Hata (Naruto: Shippuden OP7).
For his part Eiichiro Oda publish the manga in the magazine Weekly shōnen jump from the publisher shueisha since July 1997 and will enter its final story arc next July after more than 25 years of publication. The franchise has inspired several adaptations to other media, the most important of which is the anime, which has been airing since October 1999 and whose production has been taken over by the studios. Toei animation since then.
- goro taniguchi (Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch, Planetes, Junketsu no Maria) is responsible for directing the feature film at the studios Toei animation.
- Tsutomu Kuroiwa (Gantz:O, One Piece: Heart of Gold, One Piece Film: Gold) is responsible for writing and supervising the screenplays.
- Masayuki Sato (Air Gear, Gilgamesh) is responsible for character design and animation direction.
Synopsis for One Piece
Gol D. Roger was known as the "Pirate King", the strongest and most notorious to sail the Grand Line. Roger's capture and execution by the world government brought about change worldwide. His last words before his death revealed the existence of the world's greatest treasure, One Piece. It was this revelation that sparked the great age of the pirates, men who dreamed of finding the One Piece that promises limitless amounts of wealth and fame and possibly the pinnacle of fame and the title of Pirate King.
Enter Monkey D. Luffy, a 17-year-old boy who defies your standard definition of a pirate. Instead of the popular role of an evil, hard-nosed, toothless pirate who raids villages for fun, Luffy's reason for being a pirate is sheer wonder: the idea of an exciting adventure that leads him to fascinating people and, ultimately, the promised treasure. Following in the footsteps of his childhood hero, Luffy and his team travel the Grand Line, embarking on crazy adventures, uncovering dark secrets and battling powerful foes to claim the most coveted fortune of all: the One Piece.
Font: Weird Natalie