Written on the official site for the new anime adaptation of the light novels by Yoshinobu Akita and illustrated by Yuya Kusaka, Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi (Magical Stabber Orphen) a new promotional video for the third season of the project was unveiled. This third season is titled Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Urbanrama Chicken (Sorcerous Stabber Orphen: Chaos in Urbanrama), and the video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for January 18, 2023 in Japan.
New voice cast members were also announced, including:
- junya enoki as Ryan (normal character).
- Takuya Eguchi as Halpert (normal character).
- Kana Hanazawa as Eris (episode character).
- Maria Ise as Shiina (episode character).
On the other hand, Yoshinobu Akita Y Yuya Kusaka They began publishing the light novels in May 1994 and finished in September 2003 with a total of twenty volumes. The first season of this new anime adaptation has premiered Winter 2020 (January-March)followed by a second season in Winter 2021 (January-March).
- Takayuki Hamana (Toshokan Senso, muhibugyou, Tennis no Ouji-sama) is responsible for directing the anime Studio Deen.
- kenji konuta (Blood Lad, Bokura wa Minna Kawai-sou, High School DxD Hero) writes and supervises the scripts.
- Youko Kikuchi (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!, Kuroko no Basket, Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom) is responsible for the character design, based on the original designs by Yuya Kusaka.
Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi Summary
In a world of magic and monsters, Krylancelo Finrandi and his adoptive sister Azalie Cait-Sith were once promising students of sorcery, prodigies at the famed Tower of Fangs. But an experiment gone horribly wrong distorts Azalia's appearance and traps her in the form of a dragon. The elders of the tower - more interested in protecting their reputation than the lives of their students - drive out the transformed Azalie and cover up the incident.
Outraged, Krylancelo flees on his own, adopting the new name "Orphen" and vowing to bring Azalie back to her normal self. Five years later, the search for Orphen has stalled. A chance encounter leads him to meet Azalie again, but he still has no way of recovering his body. And with a hostile group of wizards chasing them, time could be running out. Past and present collide as Orphen tries to save Azalie from her former teachers and friends.
Font: Weird Natalie