On the official page for the anime adaptation of the game for smartphones Attack of the king, entitled Assault of the King: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachithe animated opening sequence was revealed. The video shows the song "Legendary Future" by fripSide.
The series, which premiered in Japan on October 3rd, will have a total of 26 episodes and a completely original story. King's Raid is a South Korean side-scrolling role-playing game developed by Vespa and distributed by GloHow in September 2016 in Thailand for iOS and Android devices. A global version was then released, which was released in Korean and English in February 2017.
- Kaito ishikawa like chasuble.
- Ai Kakuma like Frey.
- Ari Ozawa like Cleo.
- Kengo Kawanishi like Roy.
- Ryouta suzuki like Rihito.
- Yoshino Nanjou like lupine.
- Makoto Hoshino is responsible for directing the anime in the studios OLM In collaboration with Sunrise behind.
- Megumi Shimizu is responsible for the composition of the series.
- Tatsuya arai is responsible for the character design.
- Masahiro Tokuda is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
King's Raid Synopsis: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi
100 years have passed since King Kyle buried Ang Mundo. In times of peace the apprentice knight chasuble enjoys his life carefree. However, their fate begins to change, and news of demonic apparitions invades the area. Led by a wise man, Kasel finds friends he can trust and goes in search of a sacred sword capable of changing the sphere of power in this apparent invasion.
© VESPA / キ ン グ ス レ レ ド ド 製作