On the official page for the anime adaptation of light novels by Yuuki Yaku and illustrated by Fly, Jaku-chara Tomozaki-kunA special illustration was published in collaboration with the eighth edition of the event Anitama Festival.
The picture shows Aoi Hinami enjoying "Omiya Napolitan", a special dish from the Omiya-ku district in Saitama Prefecture. On the other hand, the event will take place in Japan on October 18, and the series premiere is scheduled for January 2021.
For their part, Yaku and Fly began to publish the light novels through the publisher Shogakukan in May 2016. The publisher published the eighth volume on April 17th. The work also inspires a manga adaptation by hand Eight chidawho published it in the magazine Monthly Gangan Joker from the publisher Square enix since December 2017. On April 17th the publisher published the third compilation volume.
- Gen Sato as Fumiya Tomozaki.
- Hisako Kanemoto as Aoi Hinami.
- Ikumi Hasegawa as Manami Nanami.
- Ai Kayano as Fūka Kikuchi.
- Ryouko Maekawa as Hanabi Natsubayashi.
- Nene Hieda as Yuzu Izumi.
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Takahiro Mizusawa.
- Nobuhiko Okamoto like Nakamura.
- Shuntarou Mizuno like Takei.
- Shinsuke Yanagi is responsible for directing the anime in the studios Project # 9.
- Fumihiko Shimo is responsible for writing and monitoring the scripts.
- Akane Yano is responsible for the character design.
Synopsis of Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun
Tomozaki is one of the best players in Japan and in his opinion the game of life is the worst. There are no clear rules about what to do, it's terribly balanced, and nothing makes sense. But then he meets a girl who is just as good as him and she suggests that we teach him some tricks ...
Source: official page
(c) 委員会 久 ユ ウ キ ・ 小学 館 ／ 「「 キ キ ラ 友 崎 く ん ん ん 」製作 委員会