During the event New York Comic Con more details were given for the production of. announced Crispy roll and Swimming for adults, Blade Runner: Black Lotus. The panel confirmed that the premiere is scheduled for November 13th with a double episode, with Crunchyroll broadcasting the series in Japanese with subtitles and Swimming for adults Broadcast of the English dubbing.
- Arisa Shida like Elle.
- Shinshuu-Fuji like Joseph.
- Takako Honda as Alan Davis.
- Takaya Hashi as Niander Wallace Sr.
- Takehito koyasu as Niander Wallace Jr.
- Taiten kusunoki like Marlowe.
- Yoshiko Sakakibara as Josephine Grant.
- Hochu Otsuka like Earl Grant.
- Shinji Aramaki (Ultraman, apple pits) and Kenji kamiyama (Ultraman, Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex) is responsible for project management during the course Sola Digital Arts, a Japanese animation studio that gave it the status of "Anime"to the project.
- Shinichiro Watanabe (Cowboy bebop, samurai champloo) acts as the creative producer of the project.
- Andrew Kosove, Broderick johson, Laura Lancaster and Al-Francis Cuenca from Alcon entertainment are the executive producers of the project in collaboration with Joseph Chou from Sola Digital Arts.
Blade Runner: Black Lotus Synopsis
The dark sci-fi anime series is about who rules the world after Blade Runner: Black Out 2022 - after Tyrell Corporation from the original Blade Runner movie (set in 2019) and before Wallace Corporation from the sequel Blade Runner 2049. In contrast to the films, the series is set from the perspective of the hunted: a female replicant or an artificially created humanoid being.
Staff noted that the anime series portrayed the dystopian world with the anti-capitalist themes of Philip K. Dick's original novel Do Android's Dream of Electric Sheep? Therefore, it also reflects what is happening in the real world today, in the sense that despite class divisions, discrimination and alienation, there can still be love and hope.
Source: Crispy roll
© 2021 Imago Productions LLC. ADULTS SWIM Artwork TM and © Cartoon Network. CRUNCHYROLL Logo TM and © Ellation, LLC