The company Netflix published a new promotional video for the new season of the anime adaptation of the manga of Keisuke Itagaki, Baki, which will be titled Baki: Dai Raitaisai-hen.
The project will premiere on June 4 and will be distributed exclusively on the Netflix platform, just like the previous season. Subsequently, the series will premiere on Japanese television with new episodes weekly starting on July 2. The first season premiered in Japan in June 2018 and featured 25 episodes.
- Toshiki Hirano (Magic Knight Rayearth, Dangaioh, Magic Kaito: Kid the Phantom Thief) directed the first season of the anime in the studios TMS Entertainment (Lupine III, ReLIFE).
- Fujio Suzuki (Shin Getter Robbery vs. Neo Getter Robo, 009-1, New Getter Robo) was in charge of designing the characters.
- Tatsuhiko Urahata (DNA², Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon, Tsuredure Children) was in charge of the series scripts.
- GRANRODEO he performs the opening theme titled "Jounetsu wa Oboeteiru".
- Ena Fujita he performs the closing song titled "DEAD STROKE".
The protagonist, Baki Hanma, trains intensely to be strong enough to overcome his father, Yujiro Hanma, the strongest fighter in the world. Five of the world's most violent and brutal death row inmates gather to confront Baki. Their goal is to prove defeat: their unmatched strength and skill have led them to become bored with life itself, and now they search for Baki in the hope that he can overwhelm and crush them entirely. In this crisis, other fighters of the underground martial art get together to fight next to Baki, it is Kaoru Hanayama, Gouki Shibukawa, Retsu Kaioh and Doppo Orochi. In this way, an epic confrontation begins between prisoners sentenced to death and Baki and his friends.
© 板垣 恵 介 （秋田 書店） ／ バ キ ッ ッ 製作 委員会